SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

1 minute ago, Bakaarion said:

That's not what I would call evil, then.

Intentionally sabotaging me in order to increase her status in the family while also reaping material goods via extortion... I'd say that's pretty evil.

It's not her fault... falling into depression was how I reacted to my parents. Doing everything she can to not be on the one on their bad side is hers.

1 minute ago, Bakaarion said:

How many time I manipulated my sister to clean my room or doing work in my space ?

f75.png

So EZ !

Ah, but my sister takes the secret, manipulates me, and then tells my parents anyway. She understands how much of a fight she's going to start, and she doesn't care, as long as she's the winner. 

She's the one who ratted out me being a furry and my laptop. The furry one was only told to my parents after she took my $20 birthday money.

Ah ok, that's not exactly the same manipulation. This one is sad.

7 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

She's the one who ratted out me being a furry and my laptop.

Eh, you never said that you was your own laptop !

What ?

Did I just wrote that ?

Pinkie_Pie_in_an_uncomfortable_sweat_S6E

Midnight, I can agree. I am having some very negative feelings about shadows parents I should not be having.

I think having bad feelings about something that you can't change is pointless, because it does not help.

That's a ♪poooooointles♫saaatiscfaaactioooon♪

Okay, I've come up with a plan. I'm not going to play my sister's blackmail game. I've collected all the merchandise I don't want them to find in one bag, and I'm dropping it off with a friend at robotics. He'll give it back to me at school in a month.

Yeah, I feel pretty horrible as well... I can't believe I ruined Wiiguy's birthday with the stupid brohoof leaderboard...

He has self-esteem issues like me, and I just took away something that made him feel appreciated. I'm a jerk...

He sits there and he says nothing but kind things to me, and then I bucking stab him in the back and take away something that matters to him on what's supposed to be his special day. What kind of horrible person does that...

its not your fault. Even the administrator said the system has problems.

That doesn't make me feel any better. I woke up to 15 notifications entirely about that leaderboard. That meant a lot to him, and I ruined it by spamming the forum so I could win the day after him. It's still my fucking fault for being a moron.

No, I'm not gonna stop worrying about it. I ruined his day and was a horrible friend. If I get all depressed and beating myself up over this, I deserve every minute of it for acting like a fucking retard on his birthday.

Shadow, you have forced my hand. I didn't want to do this, but you brought it upon yourself.

I can't actually watch any of them without loading for 10 minutes. The only way I would feel better is if either wiiguy got the trophy back  or if it became obvious he doesn't care about it. Neither of those are going to happen, so I'll keep beating myself up for fucking ruining everything. 

My odds were slim he'd ever join this conversation. Now they're zero. I've probably fucked up our friendship completely. Way to go, you moron...