SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

It's my fault for commenting as much as I did. If I hadn't showboated so much on the banned game, he would still be the winner. 

Shadow, your Derby downer attitude is really starting to make me mad right now, no offense.

Yeah, I'm making this thread too fucking depressing again 

I'll just leave. Fixes both of our problems.

If I'm agitating you, I might as well leave before I make it any worse. I don't want to screw up two friendships in one day.

I really want to help, but my driver's ed class is about to start. I'll pop my head back in at the break, and then talk some more when it ends. Just go ahead and explain what happened.

@Shadow Dash Or, you know, you could just watch some pony and let this all blow over; TBH, if I was so shallow as to only care about having some digital empty cup like that guy seems to be, I'd want somebody to bitch slap some sense into me. Life's too fucking short to worry about such petty things as how many people clicked a fucking button, especially when there's no tangible benefit attached to it.

Seriously, though. I actually woke up in a good mood (sic, sarcasm); the sun's shining, I get to completely power down EVERYTHING in my office and go completely offline during the hottest part of the day because my lease doesn't allow me to have A/C in the 103 degree heat that we're supposed to have today (blurring the lines between here and Pullman further), and everyone on this side of the screen is being a fucking asshole for no reason. Makes me wish I had a St Helens permit again...

No. You're not being mean to wiiguy. That trophy meant something because it showed people appreciated what he had to say enough to like his posts more than anyone else's. That's a big confidence boost. And then I stole it.

But enough about this. @Pikachu has a problem, and I was so selfish that I completely ignored it.

Well, if being reasonable despite being a local laughing stock is being mean, then I'm goddamn sorry. But it feels like he's trying to get a new mouthpiece to fix an issue that could be solved by practicing more long tones...

Image result for Long tones meme

Urgh... this heatwave is horrible. I'm waiting for the bus and I feel like I'm gonna die.

6 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

Urgh... this heatwave is horrible. I'm waiting for the bus and I feel like I'm gonna die.

Where are you going?

Except for sweltering heat. That's not neat.

At least I didn't have to drive again. I never want to do that again. Buses are cheaper and SAFER!

4 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

Its pretty hot where I am. Were gonna be getting high 80's this week.

High 80s? That's pretty nice weather. Enjoy it.

My town just hit 98. Almost to triple digits.

32 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

At least I didn't have to drive again. I never want to do that again.

:sadtwi: Driving is one of the best things I know. Just give it some time. It'll be much easier and more enjoyable when you get some experience.

4 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

Hello guys. I think I'm close to die, the heat prevent me from sleeping.

:yay:

You sleep? When?

Trust me, I know how you feel right now.

5 minutes ago, Fintale said:

:sadtwi: Driving is one of the best things I know. Just give it some time. It'll be much easier and more enjoyable when you get some experience.

It was absolutely horrible, though. I spent the whole hour fearing for my life. Didn't help the instructor kept telling me to go faster.

I tried to sleep for some hours, and failed miserably. Plus 2 of my neighbors are smoking every time, I cant keep the windows opened. Strongly want to crash my punch in their retarded face, it makes me so upset each time I smell that SH*T.

About driving, if you don't feel able to drive ? why do you persist ? I mean, I know people that are afraid about driving and live their live away from a steering wheel. I lost my car a few years ago, and never bough another one, and I would be able to go in Japan tomorrow if I wanted to.

Just tried baking video card for the first time in my life with successful results. :lunadance: The card was so dusty I was a bit afraid it would burst into flames when in the oven but everything went better than expected. Man it feels nice to have my PC back.