Sign in to follow this  
Slink

Discord Mod Application 2: Electric Boogaloo

Name: 
Slink#1631

Which position are you applying for? 

Discord Moderator.

If Sectional/Forum Mod, which section(s)?  

N/A

Why do you want to be an EQD Mod? 
I want to become an EQD mod again because I still believe in the reasons that originally caused me to seek to become a mod. I value the community that is the EQD discord, the friends that I've made there, and I want it to continue to be a welcoming place for people all over the world to get together and chat together. My interactions with the team and discord have helped me through complex circumstances. Therefore I want to provide the same boon to others.

What prior moderation/administration experience do you have, if any? 
I have experience moderating several discord servers of various sizes including EQD. I have also been a forum moderator in the past.

Time Zone/Times you'll be able to moderate: 
8am-7pm PST with exceptions due to class times morning Mon-Thurs

Anything else you'd like to share: 
Spending time away from the server made me realize how much I missed the friends I made both on the team and on the server itself. I treasure the connections I've made, the people I've met, and I also see the mistakes I've made in retrospect. The egregious decision I made to not communicate has made it's results clear. And I'm prepared to return to the task with equal parts vigor and care, if I'm allowed to. 

Sign in to follow this