Foxx

Tomb of the Alicorn - RPG recruitment

Name: Orb Swirl
Race: Unicorn
Personality: An introvert at most times. But sometimes, she becomes quite curious and tends to wander off in search of the answer.
Description (can be picture):  orb_swirl_by_catisawesome123-daacw8p.jpg
Backstory: Born in Canterlot, she originally had all four legs. Being proficient in magic (embedding magic into orbs or other items), she became a mage in an army. Eventually because of a magical explosion, she lost a leg. She eventually embedded magic in a metal leg to help her walk.

Sorry, buddy, recruitment train has left.

On 9/3/2016 at 5:00 PM, Frécinette said:

That is way too late friend, this roleplay has already started.

And probably died on top of that.

20 hours ago, Lunar Holiday said:

Darn! This forum seems so dead D:

Interesting premise, though! I got super hyped until I took a second look and saw it was posted in April.

Darn.

No worries, I'll hopefully be opening a new rp soon, I may try to run a few but I don't want to overwork myself.

If you want you can start up your own.

3 hours ago, Badshot said:

No worries, I'll hopefully be opening a new rp soon, I may try to run a few but I don't want to overwork myself.

If you want you can start up your own.

Yeah, it'd be nice to start one up! Thing is, my free time during the week isn't very consistent, and I don't know a thing about leading one

I'm too much "in it for the ride" than I'd like to be :/

name is tropical island. gender is female race is unicorn.age 9.brought in 4 skills and smarts.armor is a tazor gun and a sword.text color will be shown next sentence. she can lift 40 pounds.