This year, my ultimate resolution is to not lose weight and lose all fat. Just by practicing gym everyday. And bike.

(100Kg /220 pounds)

I'm determined !

And the other one is practicing more English everyday, and not here only.

This year I'm gonna try lose weight till I weight somewhere around 50-60kg :3 (and btw I weight about 80kg so xD...dunno if gonna happen :P)

Like many of you, I have the first-world problem of eating too much food. All this gosh-darn plentiful, cheap food readily available is a health hazard!

So I intend to eat significantly less of it.

I'll also try to get into better shape. Not necessarily to help with the excess food thing, but mostly because crawling around under houses demands a lot of core strength.

As a fallback, I resolve this year to buy some magnets.

9 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

This year, my ultimate resolution is to not lose weight and lose all fat.

9 hours ago, LunarThunder said:

This year I'm gonna try lose weight till I weight somewhere around 50-60kg :3

8 hours ago, ABronyAccount said:

Like many of you, I have the first-world problem of eating too much food.

Convincing your body that you aren't in fact dying in famine conditions when you try to burn up your fat reserves is certainly an uphill battle! Best of luck to all of you. I'd like to get a little more trim as well, but that's a stretch goal.

8 hours ago, ABronyAccount said:

As a fallback, I resolve this year to buy some magnets.

Always have a Plan B.

6 hours ago, Nile Komnenos said:

My only resolution is to drink less soda. That's about it.

It's garbage, but it's sweet garbage.

2 hours ago, Fintale said:

This year I will sleep more and drink less alcohol.

We got this together!

Fat bronies, fat bronies everywere emote.RDlaugh.png

I forgot one resolution, I want to make my contribution to the fandom this year. Video(s) or/and music(s). At least one.

I was successful last year in pushing myself to go the gym more regularly. :approve: For 2018, my plan is to become more disciplined in my daily routine (don't sleep in as much, spend more time reading, improve on avoiding procrastination, etc.).  Additionally, I want to place some additional emphasis on cardiovascular exercise at the gym (I have picked up on the cardio a bit, but for the most part, I have been focusing on lifting weights).

On 1/1/2018 at 6:40 AM, Friendship is Horses said:

This year I resolve to break my alcohol habit. Because there is such a thing as having too much fun, and it ends in liver failure.

On 1/1/2018 at 2:42 PM, Fintale said:

This year I will sleep more and drink less alcohol.

I've known people to partake in alcoholic beverages and it's certainly not a pleasant ending. I sincerely hope y'all are able to get through it.

But I wouldn't want to bring the mood down, so I'd say my resolution is to simply focus more on my personal wellness and happiness for 2018.

And by that I mean getting absolutely shredded.

img-2677697-1-138327642384.gif

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Vinny Schway said:

I've known people to partake in alcoholic beverages and it's certainly not a pleasant ending. I sincerely hope y'all are able to get through it.

Most people can have a few drinks and then, like, move on with their lives. I'll never understand those people. It's like falling off a cliff and then deciding halfway down that you've had your fill of this plummeting business and you can start slowly floating back to the top.

8 hours ago, Friendship is Horses said:

Most people can have a few drinks and then, like, move on with their lives. I'll never understand those people. It's like falling off a cliff and then deciding halfway down that you've had your fill of this plummeting business and you can start slowly floating back to the top.

That was actually one of my relatives, bless their soul, though I have no idea how such a thing can happen, myself. I was just glad it did and hopefully you'll eventually be able to as well.