Steamworks

lmaobox down

Shit, now where is my friend going to get his spinscripts now?

That's literally all he used it for was to activate spinscripts to watch people freak the fuck out.

23 hours ago, Steamworks said:

The owner shut it down entirely in response to the VAC wave. Permanent rip.

Incorrect.  Owner had his shit hacked (lel, hacker getting hacked, the irony), and the person who did it leaked the Source Code to Valve.

It'll be back, more than likely.  And if not, the die-hard cheaters will just move on to the next "big" cheat, like Lithium.

Or at least that's what he says. Could be an attempt at saving face.

Also, this did a lot to hurt the "can't be detected by VAC" part of the sales pitch. It'll be a long time before anyone trusts paid lmaobox again if it does come back.

5 minutes ago, Steamworks said:

Or at least that's what he says. Could be an attempt at saving face.

Also, this did a lot to hurt the "can't be detected by VAC" part of the sales pitch. It'll be a long time before anyone trusts paid lmaobox again if it does come back.

Considering the post in question on the cheat board it was posted on had an attachment that was full of malware posing as being the source code, pretty sure it's the truth.

Besides, if he was going to go for a scorched earth policy, don't you think he would have shut down the LMAOBOX website and forums too?

Whatever replaces LMAObox I hope it brings back amusement to pubs.

It's always great when you defend your team's DJ'ing hacker so hard the other team is forced to release their own hacker to counter.

I always laugh at script kiddies because they are so bad they need to use a script. If I find one I make it a game to only go after them.

I like them when they play music over their mic, because then you can play the DJ request game with them as we frustrate the other team.

Gives them their comeuppance for heavy shitting. 

Based on how he actually behaves on pubs, I don't think he's being totally serious.

And just as I figured, LMAOBOX is back and undetected again a week later.

GG Valve, but cheaters gonna cheat.