Tel Locus

uhhmm, Hello I guess.

Name is Tel Locus I was told this place is normal, (I'll work on defining that later.) anyways, I guess I should introduce myself. Not sure where to start beyond when I was introduced. I was in Egypt on a rotation (the army doesn't call them deployments so whatever) and I watched every cartoon I could think of, got to a point where I got desperate and looked at the My little pony, link to the site. Figured whatever and watched one episode, then two then a season then all 5 seasons. After that I was kinda hooked, over time I wandered deeper and deeper into the fanshe dom. Fanfics, OCs, RPing, and so on. I met a guy who created his own RPG and I host a forum/Discord server where I met more sane people (Once again need to define that later) and met Sunny Glaze. She kinda convinced me to join saying it's a nice place to hang out. 

• Like 2

welcome to the fandom Tel Locus this is a nice place and the people here understand your story believe me i was in that path before 

anyway's welcome Tel were happy to have you here :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to our little slice of the world. I'm a Navy fellow myself so I can relate to having found MLP while out on deployment. I hope you enjoy yourself here and find some new friends.

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay. And yeah I know that feeling of getting hooked up to the show and before you know it you watch all the episodes released.

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the forums! :tada:

I've never gotten into the roleplaying aspect, but I'm glad you're able to find your niche with those of similar interests in the fandom.

I hope you have a good time on here!

1 hour ago, Tel Locus said:

and Aaron, was told that this place was comprable to the edgy side of Tumblr with more ponies 

>Using Tumblr as a metric.

5980f4a6ac38a4b24fd37f99f631859faf30180e