Hello everyone this seemed like a good enough place to post this and if not im sorry. I made a ton of skins today for STEAM and if you guys want them here is my Dropbox folder with all the skins. Lastly if you think a skin is too bright ask me and i will make a "dark" version of the skin. These skins are made using the steam customizer.

I hope you all like them and if you want me to do one of your OC let me know. I enjoy making them and look below for instructions.

A Pic to get an idea of what they generally look like.All skins share the same Layout but have different colors and ponies.

Spoiler

2dte0o.png

Folder: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yv7yjimjf86al6f/AAA8uQv2NlzM8ad2FVQbgyi0a?dl=0

You will also need the Setup for the Customizer to use the skins.

The Setup.exe Customizer: https://www.dropbox.com/s/775jmh3u6tmhq5n/setup.exe?dl=0

How to use/install skins.

*Step 1:Download the Setup.exe and use it to install the steam customizer.

*Step 2:Download the desired skins from the dropbox folder.

*Step 3:Once you have completed steps 1 and 2 double click the skin you wish to use and that's it.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, LuigiFan45 said:

>no Octavia

You disappoint me.

I usually make more. So check that link every so often or daily to see if i added one. Speaking of which i did add one.

Hey, these look great, nice work. I personally use Metro as it goes with my Windows theme but I'd totally use one of these if I didn't have a skin already. 

Would be neat if you could toss up an image gallery with previews of all of em though, would help people check them out without having to download em.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skyrazer said:

Hey, these look great, nice work. I personally use Metro as it goes with my Windows theme but I'd totally use one of these if I didn't have a skin already. 

Would be neat if you could toss up an image gallery with previews of all of em though, would help people check them out without having to download em.

I can do that but im gonna have to go through ALL the skins to get a picture. To save time they all have the same layout as the Chrysalis skin but have different colors and ponies. The chrysalis one is an example of how it looks Layout wise. I don't mind making pics but hopefully an edit to the OP should be enough.

Can you edit existing skins? PixelVision is too good to give up, but some Luna, Mac, or Dash highlights to it would be great. 

3 hours ago, Steamworks said:

Can you edit existing skins? PixelVision is too good to give up, but some Luna, Mac, or Dash highlights to it would be great. 

you can if your the one that created them and you submit them. I do have a Luna skin in that folder. just no Mac or dash. yet.