Error

Donald Trump Makes American Again

There are two great things to come from Trump's run at the Presidency.

Billy West reading real Donald Trump quotes in the voice of Zap Brannigan (and Maurice Lamarche adding in a Kif groan)

And Sassy Trump.

Donald Trump makes America Great?

Thats a good Joke.

But he is a Great Idiot that use fears and nothing more.

When i hear the next lies he say i could only Shake my head!

What he say about London and full of crime? A Big lie.

About Germany that goes under because the refugees? A Big lie.

When he will be President USA goes under with a Idiot without what he knows.

He is only through his Family a man with big money because he has broke several Firms and without his Family he would be a beggar.

Every place in the world where he makes something the people hate him.

We in Germany could only Shake our heads that many Amerika Likes him.

He is Not better than Adolf Hitler and comes with same fears and speeches like the Nazis in the third Reich. 

21 minutes ago, Cyber Commander said:

You know I never though I would say this but just to be sure. This topic is for trump shitposting only. Don't actually start political debates

when-you-photoshop-donald-trumps-lips-in

• Like 1

Every night before I go to bed, as I say my prayers, I thank God for the opportunity, and privilege I will have when I vote for this man. This man who's portrait I hang in my living room, and this man who will lead our country into a golden era. God bless America, and God bless Donald Trump! He's going to make America great again!

On 5/2/2016 at 3:44 PM, Error said:

I've been subjected to too many Watch2gethers of that video over Skype convos. Still never gets old.

9 hours ago, Cyber Commander said:

You know I never though I would say this but just to be sure. This topic is for trump shitposting only. Don't actually start political debates

what you have against to say some words against dthis big fat idiot?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Laen666 said:

what you have against to say some words against dthis big fat idiot?

Politics are very heated and the mods don't want the arguments. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MoltenKitten said:

Politics are very heated and the mods don't want the arguments. 

What he said, if you wanna talk politics do it over a group PM or something. Any political discussion we've had went south.

God Emperor Trump and God King Pence will make planet America great again. Golden wall across Mexico when?

• Like 3

As a french, i'm quite neutral about this, but in my point of view...

Trump and Hillary are the worst of the U.S.A, they is not good or evil, they are equality bad.  i feel sorry the american people...i just hope the world will not change because of them.

this is just my point of view, if you don't agree, Deal with it.

I've watched more presidents than I care to remember come and go.

Each time half of the countries declares that the new president will change everything and that everybody's lives will be rosy.

At the same time the other half of the country run around with their hands in the air screaming that they are the worst possible person to have in office, and that America is doomed.

Obama was going to end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, bring peace to the middle east, close Guantanamo bay, and to mend America's broken relationship with the rest of the world. He was also going to open America's borders, declare martial law and allow UN peacekeepers to take over the country, and was going to be so weak that America's enemies would instantly declare war (to which Obama would have no choice but to surrender because he's already disbanded the military).

We heard something similar for Bush 1 and 2, Clinton, Reagon, Carter and Ford.

None of the best\worst predictions were even close to coming true at any time.

What this tells me is that the American people are critically divided, and that the American establishment (with a small e) is so ingrained that it's almost impossible to change anything.

Regardless of whether Clinton or Trump wins very little will change for the average American. The events that bring change (like the sub prime debacle) are usually outside of political control, and would happen regardless of who was in office.