AI-senpai

I'm your only server mod now <3

Im sorry if i sound rude but the servers for the most part are dead 99% of the time except on events. Doesn't sound very fun moderating dead servers. I wanted to give them a chance but as i stated earlier. dead servers.

So who's going to fill the power void? 

Also, we should get daily events on the old PF2 group. 

8 hours ago, Steamworks said:

So who's going to fill the power void? 

hqdefault.jpg

#SmokeVodkaDrinkWeedEreday

7 hours ago, GG^Linkuser said:

I challenge you to a duel for the right to mod

Another spot was dropped; why not try to take that instead?

I would think you need experience. I've admin'd for dark rp on g-mod(and still do). but tf2 seems a bit different. besides, i cant really play much until after bronycon and when i can get a new computer or just get layed off again and not go to bronycon, but im betting im gonna stay at this dang job this time (^: 

8 hours ago, LegendaryR'QA said:

i'd kill to be a mod...

That would've probably been the nail in the coffin for me, personally.

Asking to be mod or admin is the 100% way to ruin any chance you have of being mod or admin. This seems to be more of a joke topic and be put into the random topic.

6 hours ago, Steel Crescent said:

Asking to be mod or admin is the 100% way to ruin any chance you have of being mod or admin. This seems to be more of a joke topic and be put into the random topic.

Not necessarily. I asked how to be a mod back in ye olde days of PF2 and ended up getting it. If you're a reasonably known member of the community and express interest in it, it would do more harm not at least inquiring in my opinion. It's like wanting to apply for a job but being too afraid to give them your résumé.

9 hours ago, RadioactiveNuke said:

Not necessarily. I asked how to be a mod back in ye olde days of PF2 and ended up getting it. If you're a reasonably known member of the community and express interest in it, it would do more harm not at least inquiring in my opinion. It's like wanting to apply for a job but being too afraid to give them your résumé.

Im used to most forums working this way along with TF2 servers. I assumed you guys did it similar. thats all. But i do think this is a joke topic and should be put in random.

6 hours ago, Steel Crescent said:

Im used to most forums working this way along with TF2 servers. I assumed you guys did it similar. thats all. But i do think this is a joke topic and should be put in random.

Well it isn't a joke I did drop my mod status