Pinkie

Battlefield 1 Trailer

I guessing most of you have seen it already since it completely dominated the internet yesterday, but if you didn't, here you go. They listened to the fans. It's not exactly WW2, but what people want the most was just anything but the future. This is a really bold move as hardly anyone has made a World War 1 shooter. From what we see already, it looks gorgeous, chaotic, and fun. :dowant:

Well this is certainly is a bold move picking WW1 as the time period, that's for sure. It'd be neat if they made it interesting - as the general shtick of WW1 is basically a giant stalemate.

It'd certainly make me laugh if the campaign actually made you charge MG nests/trenches on foot/horses.

It'll be interesting to see how the game will be balanced, hopefully the maps will be designed to stop stalemates.

Time to get my pointy helmet.

For the Kaiser!

Yeah. I look forward to learning what weaponry you can unlock. (Although I'm pretty sure we'll see bolt actions like the Springfield, Lee Enfield, Mosin Nagant)

Armor will change things up, although hopefully they will limit it's use for the sake of accuracy and balance.

Also, chemical warfare and melee weapons.

They claimed there would be more dynamic terrain with things like artillery leaving craters.

Huh... so that's why they called it Battlefield 1...

On 5/8/2016 at 10:15 PM, DawnOfNoob said:

Yeah. I look forward to learning what weaponry you can unlock. (Although I'm pretty sure we'll see bolt actions like the Springfield, Lee Enfield, Mosin Nagant)

Was the M1 Garand around during WW1? I'm too lazy to look it up and that's my favorite rifle.

2 hours ago, Badshot said:

Huh... so that's why they called it Battlefield 1...

Was the M1 Garand around during WW1? I'm too lazy to look it up and that's my favorite rifle.

It wasn't, earlier predecessors are however, but trench guns is where it's at

8 hours ago, DictatorDuck said:

Armor will change things up, although hopefully they will limit it's use for the sake of accuracy and balance.

Also, chemical warfare and melee weapons.

They claimed there would be more dynamic terrain with things like artillery leaving craters.

Yea, wait hold on MOTHERFUCKER. Because what's that on the hill-top over there?

lancer_german%5D.jpg

Zoom and enhance that SHIT, MOTHERFUCKING CIANCISGBIKGB man...

8e3Zf8O.jpg

Because that's a motherFUCKing Deutschen-Ulan; motherfucking German lancer motherfucker.

Yea you better hide your French loving pussy because the kaiser's got a stick for your ass.

81d46f26eac156dacc2dc9e2786cd2f0.jpg

Yea, laugh now but we'll see how you'll be crying when the GREATNESS OF THE GERMAN EMPIRE rides through the chlorine-choked forests of Verdun with MOTHERFUCKING GASMASKS horse and all.

Throw your punk-ass self on the ground because you have two-seconds to think about what you gonna do and ya ain't going to mad-minute against this LAST DITCH PLAY OF MOTHERFUCKING EUROPEAN CHIVALRY.

a3bd70a9583ebe567adff1dffcc85ba7.jpg

Deutschland-mother-fucking-Uber Alles. Long may the last knights ride.

That is all.

• Like 1