All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Goodnight, y'all! :grin:

3. Hey, Spider! How's it going?

1. Show previous comments  16 more
    2. WaterPulse

WaterPulse

It's not some one notices until one actually sits down and compares the two. In Yu-Gi-Oh!, you can attack with more than one monster per turn and you can activate magic and trap cards during your turn and your opponents.

3. Spider

Spider

yeah in Pokémon you can only attack with 1 monster at a time

only play 1 supporter per turn

but  you can play as many items as you want

and Pokémon has a bit of a mana system due to the energy cards

because you need to have those attached to your pokemon before you can attack

4. WaterPulse
  4. Steel Crescent

You Can only talk with pictures

5. You've just been Glomrolled:

:ajlol:

6. ABronyAccount

Name The Feels

When you refresh your bank tab and see the direct deposit went through and then you mouse over to the tab with Amazon open. NOW, DESCRIBE THE CIRCUMSTANCES SURROUNDING THE FOLLOWING FEEL:
  7. ABronyAccount

Answer my question with a question

Why so greedy? Aren't there people in India with no entrendres at all?
  8. ABronyAccount

Write random sentences without the letter "a"

hi how r u doin
  9. ABronyAccount

Wat Do?!

I give up, provided they abide by my last wishes: Pinkie Pie as assigned you the responsibility of carrying out these last wishes. Wat do?
  10. ABronyAccount

Starlight Glimmer fan club :3

11. ABronyAccount

12. nopony

13. Yesterday
  14. ABronyAccount

15. Animekitty47

16. nopony

Send the most ridiculous MLP GIFS!

17. ABronyAccount

Send the most ridiculous MLP GIFS!

18. ABronyAccount

1000 ways to get kicked out of a grocery store

Chain yourself to the Imported Foods aisle demanding that they only stock locally grown ingredients.
  19. ABronyAccount

You can only talk in gif's.

20. ABronyAccount

Silly Forum Game: Avatars

"Giddy-up, Scooterloo! We gots ta high-tail it ta Meh-HEE-co 'fore the law figgers out I an't got a drivin' license OR a fishin' license..."
  21. ABronyAccount

You Laugh You Lose V.1

22. ABronyAccount

Give the user above you a new name.

ICQ # 247906
  23. ABronyAccount

24. I loved the servers back when they were popular. Is there any way for this to happen? If so, I would be willing to help!
  25. Currently catching up with the rest of DuckTales S2.

1. leonbrony17

leonbrony17

How are those rebooted disney tv shows?

2. Anti-Villain

Anti-Villain

I know that the new DT is very good, at least.

3. leonbrony17

leonbrony17

Hmmm, might give it a try after hearing so much praise about it.

26. boopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboopboop

1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?