All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Spider

Caption This!

American Idol Meme edition
  3. Today
  4. Last night an Spike and Gabby and a Trixie and Starligth episode was released early in China.
  5. Hi, ChB! How's it going?

6. DoodleDot

You Can only talk with pictures

7. DoodleDot

MLP Association Game

8. DoodleDot

Caption This!

Oooooh when you said you wanted me to join your party i didn't think you meant d&d party...
  9. DoodleDot

Answer The Question Above You

Never heard of her until now but, since the wiki says she is physically 17 but, mentally 10 i would class her as a child. Sure the legal age where i live is 17 (though i am pretty sure it's 13-15 in Japan) but, since she has the brain of a 10 year old (so to speak) I would call her a child and, treat her as such. Do you prefer 2D or 3D animation? (you can explain why if you want)
  10. DoodleDot

do u hate or like the word we say

Love Sea ponies?
  11. DoodleDot

The Banned Game

Banned for thinking i was wondering that.
  12. DoodleDot

Write random sentences without the letter "a"

Well i do ship it but it's cool if you don't.
  13. DoodleDot

Favorite Season?

Kinda. We have winter when you have Summer but we call it Winter not cold Summer.
  14. ABronyAccount

Caption This!

"You know how your sister enjoys tea parties and dressing up? Yeah, that was me." " - "
  15. ABronyAccount

Give the user above you a new name.

Gamera Obscura.
  16. ABronyAccount

I LIKE TREYNS
  17. ABronyAccount

18. ABronyAccount

Princess Celestia Fan Club

https://derpibooru.org/2093697
  19. Animekitty47

MLP Association Game

20. Animekitty47

21. Yesterday
  22. Lord Nanfoodle

The onigiri goes well with the one who dresses in style.
  23. Lord Nanfoodle

do u hate or like the word we say

Hate Mermaid?
  24. Lord Nanfoodle

Answer The Question Above You

Yes. It was called "Scootaloo Dies a Bunch," a parody series where it was basically each chapter was each episode from the series, except now Scootaloo was now burdened with the same curse that plagued Kenny from South Park, and thus honorbound to die every episode, only to come back week. Eventually they started to make a narrative where Scootaloo started question why she kept dying, and if i recall right it had to do something with a botched ritual someone did. She finally had an episode where she didn't die, only to have another where she died multiple times. The last chapter I remember seeing coming out was at the season two finale, though I wish there was more. Do you consider Raphtalia a child? Both what your eyes can see and she & that world's system claims is that by through simply leveling up demi-humans can skip puberty and go straight to adulthood. However, good ol' math, which is immutable anywhere, still says she's 10. This "math" is also reliable when paired with "psychology" when one observes her personality, which shows a number of childish traits, and subtleties, such as how in one scene where she watches other kids playing with a ball. So, are you Team Eyes or (Like Naofumi & me) Team Math?
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?