3. nopony

You Can only talk with pictures

4. Goodnight, y'all! :-D

5. PeeWeePhoenix

Season 9, Episode 7: She's All Yak

deleted
  6. leonbrony17

Plotholes/Nitpicks discussion

Alright. Here's a thing that has been floating through my head for a while. At the end of S1 episode 2 everypony seems to be okay with a second princess just getting introduced and even embrace it by putting fucking flowers around Lunas neck. Even though the episode before, when Nightmare Moon showed up, nopony except for Twilight knew what was going on and who Luna/Nightmare Moon was. It can be argued that before that big celebration, Celestia gave everybody a little "history lesson" and reminded them that way. But that's never shown. The point i wanna come to is in S2 episode 4 "Luna Eclipsed". Upon rewatching i noticed a small little thing that Rainbow Dash wears a Shadow Bolt costume but at that point nopony should know what a Shadow Bolt even is since they seem to be a thing from Nightmare Moon and only Rainbow Dash encountered them in the Everfree Forest. Or are they an actual thing outside of Nightmare Moons "tricks" and i just missed the episode that is mentioned? But that was just a small nitpick. The thing i've been wondering about is, when in S1 nopony knew about Nightmare Moon when she returned, then the legend of Nightmare Moon coming every nightmare night, putting in a disguise and candy ect. must have been made up after her return and this is the first maybe possibly the second time that holiday accured. Yet it's threated as it has been a thing for years. It becomes even more questionable when you remember that Celestia said "from now on the summer sun celebration will no longer honor Nightmare Moons banishment but instead my sisters return" but there's a fucking statue of her in ponyville and a holiday which was probably just made up after Nightmare Moons return. And why do even some of the mane 6 play along with that? THEY WERE THE ONES WHO REFORMED HER! And why tf did Luna think it was a good idea to dress up her guards in armor that resemble Nightmare Moon appearance when she VISIBLY regrets becoming Nighmare Moon? Also wtf is this? I know it's an halloween themed episode and i'm beeing super nitpicky here but HOW AND WHY WAS HER CAPE MADE OF BATS? And how does Luna summon the dramatic wind, clouds and thunder at the most convenient moments? She's the pony of the night and not weather, plus Pegasus should be responsible for the weather. Also, she can turn toy spiders into living spiders? And what about that "joke" Nightmare Moon transformation? If the magical abillities of princesses are so OP then i'n even more sad that they are wasted so much. And Luna can ride clouds and shoot lighting? Bruh. :/
  7. DoodleDot

Season 9, Episode 9: Sweet and Smoky

i thought this episode was ok, i mean for an episode with characters i'm not the biggest fan of i thought they did a pretty good job at portraying them. story wise i thought this was a pretty nice lesson (i assume the moral is to be yourself and not be something your not just to have fake friends) but i find it annoying that the show has decided to redeem a cult leader, what ever discord is, and some random dragon bully but so fair has given Lightning Dust nothing but the middle finger so fair (even though she isn't all that different from s1 rainbow dash). as for everything else, well i love how the facial expressions for this season are a lot more expressive than they where before (i mean that picture of fluttershy in leonbronies reply is a great example of this), it was kinda interesting seeing more from the dragons even if i don't really care for them and that's about it. i really feel like this episode was a 5/10 for me, would be a 4 or maybe 3.5 if it weren't for fluttershy. and one more thing... did the show really just reference appledash, i can already hear the appledash shippers screaming.
  8. WaterPulse

I was getting past the opening titles and was thinking "Wait, Garble's gonna be Smolder's brother, isn't he?" Sure enough, he was. I'm guess Ember was trying to go the "cuchy cuchy coo" route because she was desperate due to Torch not giving her much instruction on how to get the eggs to hatch. As for the episode itself, I think the concept is okay (Garble being a beat poet gave me a chuckle), but the way it was handled was, well, okay. It's one of those "could have been worse, but could have been better" episodes.
  9. leonbrony17

Fluttershy Fan Club

She was the highlight of the newest episode. I mean, just look at this face.
  10. When you realize that S9 is already over to 1/3.

BelovedSarcasticCollie-size_restricted.g

11. leonbrony17

Alright. Episode 9. As somebody who was never the biggest fan of Spike nor the dragons in the show i expect a pretty meh episode. Even more so when i comes right off the heels of arguebly one of the best episodes in the whole show. Let's go. Smolder BOOPS Spike. xD Fluttershys face is just adorable. The smile song is an actual lesson? Wtf? xD Fluttershy overall is adorable in this episode. "Appledash" Was this an attempt at self awareness about ships? Garble and his group must be some of the most generic bullies i've ever seen. (Maybe that's why they decided to make him Smolders brother and gave him an episode for some character developement) "He's a marshmallow" So is Rarity. :/ Fluttershy didn't you get it, the eggs can't hear you! And if Dragons aren't in for touchy, feely stuff why didn't they bring Rainbow Dash along? "Fluttershy is packing a whole lifetime of kindness" I kinda love this line. Ember if you say dragons aren''t into touchy, feely stuff then why are you "cuchy cuchy cooing" them? So apperently Garbles friends know nothing about the eggs and how important they are and got no warning whatsoever to not play around with lava while the eggs try to get hatched. It wouldn't have surprised me if Garble dabbed during his little "performance". If heat makes the eggs hatch that quickly why didn't they just put them in a bowl of lava or something? So a pretty generic "give the bully some secret soft spot that the main characters can exploit to make him less of a bully, maybe even change his bully friends and give him some character developement" episode. Fluttershy kinda saved it from beeing a total meh. 6,5/10.
  12. leonbrony17

MLP Association Game

13. leonbrony17

14. I really love honest and outspoken people. It really warms my dead black heart to hear the personnel at my local pub to literally shout "dear customers, now it's the time when you should get the fuck out of here". :happybonbon: Such a simple yet efficient advise.

1. leonbrony17

leonbrony17

I agree. If there's a harsh truth to be said, it must be said.

15. Yesterday
  16. M2 Ball

The Pony After Me (T.P.A.M.)

I am not particularly interested in drawing. TPAM has green eyes.
  17. M2 Ball

The Banned Game

Banned for not using your unicorn magic.
  18. Animekitty47

19. Title: Sweet and Smoky Synopsis: Smolder returns to the Dragonlands with Spike and Fluttershy to help cheer up her sensitive brother, but when they arrive, they are surprised to discover another problem --the dragon eggs aren’t hatching. Airs: Today at 11:30 A.M. on Discovery Family
  20. ABronyAccount

21. I kinda wonder what happens when you get your magic absorbed by Tirek and then you get your love absorbed by Chrysalis.

Do you just turn into fucking dust or something?

What does that "love" she absorbs represent anyway? Is it like magic or lifeforce or power or something? Can't you just recharge love or something?

1. Light Blade

Light Blade

I suppose you just get really weak in both cases, but in case with Tirek you also cannot do magic anymore...I think.

2. DoodleDot

DoodleDot

in the show it seems to be implied that love isn't just romantic and that friendship and lust (the last one in reference to episode 8 of season 9) are the same as romantic/sexual love to a changeling (as in that eat that stuff as well), so i guess it would just make ponies very weak and maybe apathetic (i wish we knew more about the side effects) if all their love was taken. so if a pony lost both love and magic light blade is properly right, that that they will just be very weak and not be able to do magic (by magic i mean all the special skills associated with each pony class) . 

also i'm pretty sure Tirek will be able to do magic once grogar gives him powers in season 9 later on (at least the show seems to hint at that being the case).

22. Applestack

MLP in photography

photograph (c) me
  23. Applestack

What Are You Playing Right Now and Progress

Skyforge! More on my YouTube channel; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOeRQhndLPiBFUAg7gEbrEQ?view_as=subscriber
  24. PeeWeePhoenix

Season 9, Episode 8: Frenemies

deleted
  25. Applestack

Pokemon Thread

That's awesome! It's already available on android? Where do I get it? Google Playstore?
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?