All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Metemponychosis

Season 9, Episode 7: She's All Yak

Rarity steals the scene whenever she appears. I think it's a combination of her dramatic character and the outstanding work Tabitha St. Germain does with her. She and Tara Strong are godlike in their jobs.
  4. Metemponychosis

Season 9, Episode 7: She's All Yak

Today I watched two great episodes. This one and Frenemies. 'She's All Yak' is 'Common Ground' done right. In retrospect, I feel bad for Quibble Pants, and I don't know if this was an active decision, but putting this after Common Ground was a sound decision. Different from Quibble Pants, Yona feels much less like a parody of a stereotype and more like a person that really wants to fit in on a drastically different culture. The help she received from the ponies was good, considering what she asked and didn't seem like setting up jokes for her to be the butt: they happened naturally, because the thing was going to fail. Everyone saw it from the start, everyone saw when it was setup, and when it happened, it was done with the right amount of comedy. Sandbar was perfect. And the only complaint I have was that they gave her the trophy... It was unneeded and heavy-handed. Then again, this happens all the time in MLP. I'm also glad Twilight found something she can dance. Missed a joke there, episode.
  5. Metemponychosis

Season 9, Episode 8: Frenemies

I can't believe what I just watched. The wonders of starring in your own episode! Suddenly these evil planks floating along the plot aren't stereotyped archetypes and... Feel like... Characters! Holy crap! Someone give Mr. Vogel, Miss Porter and Miss Willis an episode starring Celestia, STAT!
  6. I just finished watching Avengers Endgame.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA_-tL18_rj9zEcjN6n41

The sheer unpredictabillity of this movie alone makes it a phenomenal.

It had a few headscratchers here and there but it paid off the unbeareble wait and put a big smile on my face.

9,5/10. :)

1. KennyTAG

KennyTAG

It was a great movie. And we all know why Captain America's Ass is so thiccc.

7. Goodnight, y'all! :grin:

8. Why is this forum so much more unactive than Mlp forums?

1. leonbrony17

leonbrony17

Because when you search up mlp forum guess what'll be the first result?

2. leonbrony17

leonbrony17

It just has much more activity. But there are also many bullies and cloppers and moderators who outright ban you for just disagreeing with them. Shitty moderators.

3. leonbrony17

leonbrony17

It can be empty here sometimes but it's nice and cozy imo and there are no bullies (anymore).

9. Animekitty47

You Can only talk with pictures

10. ABronyAccount

Random Thoughs and Miscellany

It's not easy being the smartest person in the room. My philosophy professor got really upset one day when I gave a presentation to the class which definitively proved, once and for all, that Free Willie is an illusion.
  11. Hey, Spider! How's it going?

1. Spider

Spider

hey pulse sorry to cut this short but its thundering and lightning outside

so i'll talk to you later

2. WaterPulse

WaterPulse

Oh crud, the storm, I forgot about that! :flutterdear:

Take care and Gaia bless!

12. leonbrony17

Vs battles.

Alright. (Hopefully) New idea for a game here. You name a character from a movie, tv-show, game, book or whatever you think can beat the character above you. And just to make it a bit more fun you can, but don't have to describe why you choose that character and how that character could beat the one it's put in a battle against. Then the next person names a character to beat the character the person before named, and so on. Let the battles begin. Rarity.
  13. leonbrony17

Give the user above you a new name.

ABronySoup.
  14. leonbrony17

15. I hate people who try to put themselves on a pedestal by spouting philosophical nonsense and use the word "hypocrisy" all the time.

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. leonbrony17

leonbrony17

I feel like people who use the word hyporisy or hypocrite all the time are big hypocrites themselves.

3. Millennium Shadow
    4. DoodleDot

DoodleDot

so fucken true, i remember i used to be in gorillaz fandom on FB and my lord are their some dumb asses full of themselves in that fandom :dissapoint:

though with that said i still love gorillaz music just not some of the fans... 

16. ABronyAccount

17. Yesterday
  18. nopony

19. Animekitty47

20. PeeWeePhoenix

You can only talk in gif's.

21. Hey, Spider! How's it going?

1. Show previous comments  16 more
    2. WaterPulse

WaterPulse

It's not some one notices until one actually sits down and compares the two. In Yu-Gi-Oh!, you can attack with more than one monster per turn and you can activate magic and trap cards during your turn and your opponents.

3. Spider

Spider

yeah in Pokémon you can only attack with 1 monster at a time

only play 1 supporter per turn

but  you can play as many items as you want

and Pokémon has a bit of a mana system due to the energy cards

because you need to have those attached to your pokemon before you can attack

4. WaterPulse
  22. Steel Crescent

23. You've just been Glomrolled:

:ajlol:

24. ABronyAccount

Name The Feels

When you refresh your bank tab and see the direct deposit went through and then you mouse over to the tab with Amazon open. NOW, DESCRIBE THE CIRCUMSTANCES SURROUNDING THE FOLLOWING FEEL:
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?