All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. DoodleDot

Caption This!

This is what happens when you forget to charge your robot waifu.
  3. DoodleDot

MLP Association Game

4. DoodleDot

You Can only talk with pictures

5. Yesterday
  6. Lord Nanfoodle

Silly Forum Game: Avatars

"How the hell was I supposed to know if you pissed off an Apple they could buck you out of the Laws of Physics?!"
  7. Image result for derpy hooves adorable

my reaction to Salamangreats getting hit on the Banlist 

1. WaterPulse

WaterPulse

Well, crud.

2. Spider

Spider

yeah Salamangreat Gazelle and Salamangreat Circle are both at 1

8. Havocbyte

Caption This!

Lyra: YES. I have the power to control Equestria! Bon Bon: Seriously?
  9. PeeWeePhoenix

You can only talk in gif's.

10. Animekitty47

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/y_MlYqGGt2s/maxresdefault.jpg
  11. Animekitty47

MLP Association Game

https://imagehosting.equestriadaily.com/images/2019/07/14/deviantart-Underpable-805660180.jpg
  12. Lord Nanfoodle

Caption This!

"Ah have no idea where the bodies are buried!! Honest!!"
  13. DoodleDot

MLP Association Game

14. DoodleDot

Mlp reaction game

15. DoodleDot

Caption This!

Rainbow dash: h-how did you get this dress on me?! Rarity: easy, i have learnt a new spell that will insistently put a pony in clothes. Rainbow dash: but why?! Rarity: because you ruined my mane. Rainbow: That doesn't explain why you gave applejack a makeover... Applejack: or why my hat is missing.
  16. DoodleDot

17. DoodleDot

Answer The Question Above You

I think this outfit from sunset is the best Because I think the vest, belt and boots are not only a nice nod to inner rebel, sure she is not mean anymore but she is still a bit of a wild card compared to the other girls. The skirt i feel like is a mix of her rebel and soft traits but also looks very modern and cool IMO. As for her top i love how it is orange and has a more soft look compared to most things in her outfit, as well as the top being an off the shoulder style, which is not only modern but also leaves a nice amount of space for her necklace, which is a very nice length. Sorry for the long ass reply but i love this outfit so much! Now my question. Which MLP/EG ship is your fave and why?
  18. Lord Nanfoodle

Mlp reaction game

19. DoodleDot

Choose A or B

Ah both are soooo good but i think i will have to pick Wagakki Gorillaz or Blur?
  20. Lord Nanfoodle

Applejack Fan Club

Even Rarity knows she's licked when it comes to Applejack's fashion sense, letting her take the center stage from her a change.
  21. Lord Nanfoodle

Choose A or B

Green. Despite rumors to the contrary, it IS a creative color. BABYMETAL or 和楽器バンド (Wagakki Band)? (Personally, I'm more partial to Wagakki Band myself, but BABYMETAL has good stuff too)
  22. Lord Nanfoodle

Answer The Question Above You

A bit, but not much. In fact, the Onigiri Rarity emote we have on our site was drawn by me. Of the Mane 7 humans, which of them has the best outfit? Please feel free to explain, if you wish, as well. (Do note any answer other than Applejack is obviously wrong. :3)
  23. Lord Nanfoodle

1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?