5. Leonbrony17

MLP Association Game

6. Today
  7. Leonbrony17

You Can only talk with pictures

8. Leonbrony17

Give the user above you a new name.

Half life 3.
  9. Today alone was already much better than the entire last week.

10. ABronyAccount

Give the user above you a new name.

Alf Alpha. The horrifying lovechild of Alf, Alpha 5, and Alfalfa.
  11. ABronyAccount

What are you going as for Halloween?

But only 191 days until Spidermas!
  12. ABronyAccount

Mlp reaction game

13. ABronyAccount

MLP Association Game

14. Yesterday
  15. @PeeWeePhoenix I have merged your topic with this Spoiler thread. Please be careful about where you post spoilers.
  16. Animekitty47

You Can only talk with pictures

https://pre02.deviantart.net/87f6/th/pre/i/2016/003/f/0/rainbow_power_pinkie_pie_by_dstears-d9mnho5.jpg
  17. Animekitty47

MLP Association Game

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VaZaeeuntrU/XPA8l_S7dtI/AAAAAAADNDY/U7QTGqXAajYHnfnMO4fqZ1uJIljUcmzHwCLcBGAs/s1600/large.gif
  18. Bowser will never live E3 2019 down:

e3_aftermath_by_lucarioocarina_dd96at4-p

1. ultimateAI

ultimateAI

It builds character.

19. Light Blade

Season 9, Episode 12: The Last Crusade

I love the cutie mark out of this episode! It showed me no mercy. - Scoot's parents - Scoot's aunts - Cuteness - Sadness - FEELS! Maybe would be braver to actually separate them, but I honestly think it would make more sense to be part of finale, I don't know. Other than that, FAN -freaking- TASTIC! 12/10! P.S: now we just need Cutealoo gain her flight ability and we are not just golden, platinum!
  20. Oh boy i hope rainbow dash doesn't act the way she did in "The Washouts". But aside from that concern tr his episode sounds meh, but i could be wrong. Well i am happy to see cheese is back but doesn't she already know her life's purpose? I mean that's what cutie marks are, Right? Symbols of their life purpose? Also would love to know what "she discovers the unimaginable has happened" could mean?
  21. DoodleDot

Season 9, Episode 12: The Last Crusade

The thing with this question is that being LGBT+ isn't something you can just see like race. Mainly because society is still rather homophobic and transphobic many people are ether still in the closet or are just unaware of their identity due to a lack of education on their identity (for example i didn't know trans was a thing until i was 15, but once i did i felt less confused about my gender). Well i'm glad you don't look down on us folk but many still do and most of that is because of the lack of rep in the media. With very little LGBT+ characters in media, many who are not LGBT+ tend to assume the worst of us because they simply know very little about us. I don't hate them (even though they hate me) but instead wish they had seen good examples of LGBT+ people and therefore see us as equals. Ok but how is having a few people of colour or LGBT+ charterers "ruining perfectly fine products"? And why doesn't Scoot's aunt's come across as SJW bullshit to you? Would come across as sjw bullshit if they kissed? I am not attacking just curious since i personally don't see a problem with shows having more LGBT+/POC characters, in fact i think we need more. Honestly i to wondered why they added in lesbians so late in the show but after watching the episode it kinda made sense. Sure Aunt holiday could of had a stallionfriend instead of a marefriend but ether way she and her brother add to the story but giving scootaloo relatives. Is it a big part of the story? No, not even the CMC are a big part of the story, let alone the family of Scootaloo (since she's the only one not related to a mane six pony). But it still adds to the story none the less. The only difference people wouldn't lose their crap over Aunt Holiday being with a stallion because that's "normal". Also how do LGBT+ characters being in shows attack straight people? I'm sorry but i don't see how straight people are being hurt by the inclusion of LGBT+ characters. That's a good point and honestly your right, nothing would be different story wise. But by having them be Lesbians that's the show's way of saying "hay we see LGBT+ people as valid". In other words asking why Aunt Holiday is gay is the same as asking why she has an Australian accent. Yes she could of sounded "normal" (American) and nothing would change, but she doesn't and as an Australian i am happy to see a the show have two Aussie characters since Australian are also rarely seen in non-Australian media. I try my best to not be aggressive, but it can be hard when you are seen as "different" and sometimes "wrong". The hate people have may not seem like much but has made me try to "fix" myself or worse many times. Sure their may always be anti-LGBT+ types by i don't think that means we shouldn't try to accept LGBT+ people. But i do understand your point about not agreeing with extremists and i do have to agree with that. Don't worry you didn't come across as aggressive or hostile at all. In fact your rather respectful (even if you can't relate), which is more than what some LGBT+ people have done when i talked to them about similar topics. Also i am glad you think i am nice, i think you're pretty nice too. Oh boy... the whole Big mac and Sugar belle thing is quite the conversation. long story short, the show had hinted at Big mac getting with Marble pie (the shy pie sister) a few seasons ago (season 5 or 6 i think) but in season 8 they randomly made SugarMac canon (because the CMC swore Mac had feelings for her and made him admit his feelings). This (of course) upset quite a few fans, ether because their ship was ruined (ships such as CherrMac, FlutterMac and MarbleMac) or because they aren't shippers and thought it was just a load of shit.
  22. Goodnight, y'all! :grin:

23. Leonbrony17

MLP Association Game

Dashu. x3
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?