All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. M2 Ball

1000 ways to get kicked out of a grocery store

Give the customers a motivational speech about how you are thirty-five years old, divorced, and LIVE IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!
  3. ABronyAccount

Give the user above you a new name.

Pickle Barrel Kumquat, Jr.
  4. ABronyAccount

MLP Association Game

5. Animekitty47

You Can only talk with pictures

6. Animekitty47

MLP Association Game

7. Leonbrony17

8. Leonbrony17

Boopsnuggleowo.
  9. ABronyAccount

10. ABronyAccount

Jimmy Jerry-chonga.
  11. Related image

I caught a Derpy

1. Show previous comments  43 more
    2. WaterPulse

WaterPulse

I don't think that's a bad thing.

3. Spider

Spider

yet I was told I was a 'rude payer for considering a $8 deck easily replacable

as opposed to my Warriors"

how does making sire nothing happens to my $65+ deck

by buying a $8 deck to have on hand when i'm at the Old House Etc?

4. WaterPulse

WaterPulse

I don't think it's bad. You want something to pass the time, but not rise something expensive to be ruined.

12. Yesterday
  13. CloudMistDragon

King Sombra is Still Alive (Fan Theory)

The reconstruction of this theory has been finished, including acknowledgement of the major plot twist in the final episodes. https://www.deviantart.com/cloudmistdragon/art/King-Sombra-is-Still-Alive-Version-2-0-816380505
  14. Havocbyte

15. Leonbrony17

16. Leonbrony17

MLP Association Game

17. Animekitty47

18. Animekitty47

MLP Association Game

19. Goodbye Fim.

E1479B880E3B970467B9F6B4A306207372368BB2

I will miss you. :sadpie:

20. Leonbrony17

Season 9, Episodes 24-26: Series Finale

Alright. The final episode. After the (imo) shitshow that was the S9 finale, i hope this episode won't turn out to be too bad. I want G4 to go out at least decently, so please don't be bad. Has Spike been working out or did he just have the luck of becoming so big naturally? And Twilight looks gorgeus! Aaaand she still has the exact same voice by Tara Strong. And apparently being an alicorn makes you grow in size and makes your mane move. And if ot also extends your lifespan like the 1000s of years that Celestia and Luna had behind them, then Twilight will eventually have to watch her friends die one after another and that is a scary thing to think about. And Twilight has a student that's just like she was at the start. Predictable. But i would like to know how long the timeskip between Episode 25 and this episode has been. But wow, this episode feels like the reverse of episode 1, Twilight struggeling follow her duties, move to ponyville and make friends, and now she's struggeling to leave ponyville follow her duties and leave her friends there. But it is more of a flashback episode? Going back and forth? Duh. Was them running past Starlight with the words "there is no time" a shot at the part of the fandom that thinks that Starlight is bad, annoying and just in the way? Twilight should have never had to worry about catching the train when she can just teleport around. Applejuice doesn't sparkle. And how did the colorstamps on the boxes even get so washed out? Capper cameo? And another Tempest cameo? Well, it is the final episode after all. Why are there sheep on the railway? How did the sheep end up in canterlot? "It's as naturally as the rising of the sun and the moon." When Celestia and Luna move the sun and the moon and they technically could do it whenever they want, it isn't natural. Fluttershy (a pony who's job it is to take care of fucking animals all the time) is inconveniently, poorly prepared for this huge event. Also, geese don't eat carrots. If the applejuice ended up being ruined by Big Macs incompetence why didn't the waiters just serve water instead? Pinkies child looks like she and Fluttershy made it. I guess this counts as a self boop? xD So Rainbow Dash and Applejack are a lesbian couple? You know what could have made this even more special? If they would have been the first one instead of the one in episode 12 that was lesbian for no significant reason for the plot whatsoever. Twilights present is a book full of gifs. xD And apparently Lyra and Bon Bon are another lesbian couple. Sunburn went from Kratos 2005 chinbeard, to Kratos 2018 chinbeard. (Sorry, i couldn't find a better picture) Smolder better doesn't look into the sun with his telescope thing during the day. The Sandbar Yona ship actually went somewhere as shown in this 10 seconds long shove in? I'm shoocked. Sunset Shimmer in the background? "And the magic of friendship grooooows." What a beautiful shot to end the show. Wow. That was it. The final episode. Could have been worse, could have been slightly better. In my opinion that it jumped back and forth between Twilights coronation and who knows how many years later, instead of focusing on one was a bit eh. And the final song was mostly just a montage of the all the final ships (the song itself was beautiful though). Twilight getting a student who is just like her was predictable. But overall, good and tearjerking. It get's a 7,5/10 from me. Goodbye G4. Thank you for all the good memories, great stories and friends you brought together. It has been a wonderful time with you.
  21. Leonbrony17

MLP Association Game

22. Leonbrony17

Bike Applemermaid.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?